Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Vassen Little Mermaid Sandy Brown

I purchased Vassen Little Mermaid Sandy Brown from Pinky Paradise back in April. As a promotion in introducing their new Mermaid Series, the lenses were 25% off.  I originally bought all 4 colors: violent, green, brown and blue but PP emailed saying the violent was temporary sold out. They said it would be available after 2 months. I wasn't going to wait so they refunded that portion of the bill.

Lens Info
Diameter: 14.5
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal
Package: One pair of lenses and one animal lens case

The picture on the website is advertise like this..yellow with tints of green.





It actually looks like this. I prefer this color. PP should update their lens photo.




Price: Original price $23.90. I got it for $17.93 (25% off during promotion).

Shipping:

I paid for the express shipping on April 2nd and it arrived April 9th.

Color/Design: 5/5
I love the unique design blends of dark & light brown.

Comfort: 5/5 
Very comfortable no need for eyedrops. Wore this pair for over 10hrs. Didn't even feel them. 

Enlargement: 5/5 

 It does the job. No complaints.

Overall: 5/5 

Best brown circle lens ever! I love this better than my previous pair here. It looks natural on me. I wish my real eyes could look like this. ^^

Took pictures from my webcam. I haven't used it since I first bought. Time to make good use out of it. I'm really happy that the lighting turn out super bright.


Turn my pics into a gif! Look into my eyes :D