Sunday, January 10, 2021

2021 Tokyo Central Fukubukuro

On New Years Day, I bought another fukubukuro (lucky bag) from Tokyo Central. This one is strictly beauty products. The back has a photo display of the products inside with a little disclaimer that some products are subject to change. Here's the reveal.



2021 Tokyo Central Fukubukuro


Ohana Mahaalo Body Butter
This body butter has a subtle scent of fresh flowers


Ohana Mahaalo Fragrance Face Mask
The pack comes with 7 sheets. I haven't had the time to use the face mask yet.

Fit Vasilisa Perfume Stick
This smells similar to the body butter but with more coconut added. 



Plump Pink Melty Lip Serum Gloss
I forget to take a picture of the swatch but it's coral pink color. It has a faint cherry cough medicine smell to it. 



Rafra Marshmellow Orange
I've never heard of this so I looked it up. According to Cosme, it's a fash wash with a combination of carbonation and charcoal that removes dirt and impurities. 

Venus Lab Thalasso Hair Removal Cream (Yuzu)

Not sure if I'll use this. Never tried hair removal products on my own but I guess I should be more open haha



Kohakuhada Lotion Moitsure
Moisture that has amber extract


Plus eau Hydro Mist
A hair mist that will moisturize and repair damaged hair



Swan de Beaute Diamond Feather Puff & Cleansing Net



Aroma de Bath Time




Tamo made an appearance