Friday, December 10, 2010

Ayumi Hamasaki x Hello Kitty x Ash&Diamonds Phone Strap

Ayumi Hamasaki collaborated with Hello Kitty and Ash&Diamonds in creating this lovely but expensive phonestrap. My boyfriend bought this for me back in 2008 at the Aqua City Mall in Odaiba, Japan. It was ¥9900.

When I found out Ayumi Hamasaki was in LA I just had to get this signed. She signed the box. I'm super happy.
I probably won't ever use this cause I want to preserve it so I have it displayed on my shelf.







Dream come true...

I've been a fan of Ayumi Hamasaki for 12 years. I was in middle school when she debuted. Ever since then I've been addicted to her music and her sense of style.

I found out she was in LA 11/14. She was recording her new album, shooting 2 pvs and her 2011 calendar.

11/14/2010
I left my house at 3:30 got to the hotel at 4pm. I met a couple Ayu fans there already. We introduced ourselves and talked about our love for Ayu. She came out around 6pm. Stan said she wasn't feeling well so she couldn't take photos so she just signed my single. She talked to us for a few minute and asked us where we were from. She told us to come meet her tomorrow at the hotel around 5p. Then she left. She was super nice! I couldn't say much to her cause I was starstruck.

whats she signed...


11/15/2010







what she signed...





11/16/2010










what she signed...




11/19/2010







Ayumi replied back to me on twitter!


what she signed...




11/20/2010















she replied back to me on twitter!


whats she signed...






11/23/2010
MY BIRTHDAY!!!