Monday, January 14, 2019

NMNL January 2019



This year nmnl announced new changes to their subscription service. They redesigned their booklet, website and box. Their box is now a pretty pink color with cute illustrations on it. They will also be adding Korean beauty products since they were highly requested. I'm not familiar with Korean products but this will be something new to learn since they are known for their skincare routine and cute collabs. The price did increase to provide more and better quality products.

Products: 5-7 products ↠ Now 8-9
Price: $29.99 ↠ $35

January Theme: New Year New Look


The Box




The Booklet



Missha 3D Mascara (Korea)



The key point of this product is that it creates a 3D effect by forming a protective layer on each eyelash. To me, it's very subtle effect. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy.


Melliesh Denkyu Lip Tint (Japan)



The packaging is super cute and shaped like a light bulb. It contains castor oil and argan oil for nourishment with an apple scent. I'm not into lip tints. I just swatched it for photo. This is something I'll keep in the car for emergency touch ups.


Soy Milk Extract Facial Cleansing Foam (Japan)



Love, love, love this facial cleanser. The soymilk extract improves elasticity and moisturizes skin. I love how my skin feels after washing it off.


Watering Cosmetc Wedges 3pcs (Japan)



This item is the worst in the box. Plain makeup sponges? Come on and only 3 lmao.


Etude House My Beauty Tool Etti Shower Ball (Korea)



I love shower balls! This one is from Etude House with an adorable cat on it.


Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch (Korea)



This lip mask moisturizes and plumps your lips. It has nourishing ingredients such as collagen, vitamin c, strawberry, and blueberry extract.

Flower Bouquet Face & Body Soap (Japan)


I guess I forgot to take a photo of the actual soap. The packaging is cute. The soap itself has a common floral scent. I gave this to my parents since they like using actual bar soap to wash their hands instead of my Bath & Body Works soap dispenser.

Fruit Slice Sheet Mask Pack (Korea)


I had trouble taking a decent photo of this because of my crappy lighting. The back has see-through packaging and you see fruit slices in the back. I haven't used this yet but should give it a try!


Thoughts
For introducing a new box and new products, this could've been better. Instead of the makeup sponges maybe some blush or eyelashes? I did like the soymilk cleanser and shower ball. I'm hoping next months box is better.