Monday, March 13, 2017

NMNL March 2017





Yes! You read the title correct. I never posted this on social media and since I still have the pictures. I'm going to upload. NMNL is short for No Make No Life. It's a monthly subscription service delivering 5-7 products from Japan. They debuted February 2017 for $29.99 per month then 2019 they added Korean products expanding to 8-10 products for $35 per month.

*Later on this week, I'm going to move this in the correct date range. 
This months theme: Sakura





Their booklet is pretty plain and simple. Gives a little description and direction if needed.


Sakura Hand Towel & Cleaning Cloth


This set is honestly too cute to use. I don't want to ruin it. I'll most likely use it as a backdrop display.

Wayumeguri Sakura Bath Salt



I don't often use bath salts unless I'm at a hotel with a huge fancy bathtub. The tub at my place isn't the best so instead I ended up just pouring a little in the shower each day for the scent. The bath salt contains mineral oils and salts to help moisturize skin.

Gensen Labo Hydrating Sea Kelp Toner


 I've been out of toner for the past month so I was excited to receive this. It uses gagome kelp from Hokkaido to help nourish and restore elasticity to the skin.  It's alcohol free and unscented which is gentle for sensitive skin.


Sakura Harenohi Hand Care Gift Set




The packaging alone is so beautiful. This set comes in a sample size hand cream and hand soap.  It has a more refreshing and airy fragrance compared to Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom. My only complaint is that I wish I could buy more. I finished within two days lol.

Choosy Lip Pack (Peach and Pearl)



I've used these lip packs before. These are good to use especially during the winter time.

Ichikami Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Travel Set



This is not new to me. I actually use the same one in their normal size. Ichikami is one of the best hair care brands that I've used. It's silicone and sulfate free. This particular type is great for dyed hair. It's really moisturizing with a peach scent. People always compliment my hair and it's thank to this. For people with fine or untreated hair it might be a little too moisturizing so best to go with their other type.


Verdict
I thought they would put in more Sakura items since I know Japan likes to market Sakura season with limited items. What I loved was the Sea Kelp Toner and Sakura hand cream. Already tried Choosy and Ichikami which are good products. Since living in Oregon, I've learned to appreciate the things I took for granted. I was extremely happy to receive Japanese products or anything Asian. That kind of stuff is limited. There's only one Japanese market called Uwajimaya. Everything is overpriced and their bentos suck. I signed up for the 3 month payment plan with NMNL and I'm looking forward to the next box.