Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Last week

Since the semester ended, I'm staying over my bf's place in Irvine for two weeks. During the school year, we only see each other during the weekends he comes back to Torrance to visit me and his parents. I love the winter and summer breaks where we can see each other more often.  Every time I'm here in Irvine, I just feel so relaxed. From 9a-6p, he's busy in the corporate world and here I am just chilling at his place. OMG I love getting 8hrs of sleep ^o^ That never happens during the school year. So this has been my routine since last week

8am: Wake up and prepare a light breakfast for bf. When I'm not around he skips out and I cannot allow it. hehe.
8:40am: Bf leaves for work. I go back to sleep
10am: Wake up again. Change into exercise clothes. Bf has a hiking/bicycle trail near his place. I walk or jog for about 5miles
12pm: Come back from jogging. Shower. Make lunch
12-6pm. Watch netflix shows/movies, clean house/do laundry, take a nap play games or blog.
6-7: BF comes back. 
7p-12am: We either go out walking on the trail, grocery shopping or go on a dinner date. 
1am: Sleep

repeat cycle 

Here's some pictures I took throughout the week

Natto pan for breakfast

Shady Canyon Trail
$1 Smores @ Black Market Bakery
#11 Special Combo @ Lee's Sandwiches
Original Umami Burger