Thursday, May 16, 2013

I'm back...again

Holy Molly. It's been 3 months since my last blog post. I wonder if I still have any followers left. Well for those who stuck around, I applaud. I am so happy that this semester is done. I think I bit off more than I can chew. I survived this semester finishing 18 units. And did a documentary for an internship which in the end, got no credit for but my name will be archived in the local library and historical society. The main thing was for the experience and it looks good on a resume.

 Anyways, over the past three months, lots has changed. For now, I'll talk about my new hair. I dyed it a bit darker (sort of a mushroom color). I think it'll fade to a lighter brown or dirty blonde color. Also no more mushroom bangs. I'm styling them to a side bang look.