Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Liz Lisa 14th Anniversary Watch

So sunday, I picked up my bf and his father from the airport. They were in Tokyo for a week attending a funeral. I would've gone if it weren't for school. During the past week, he sent me emails everyday saying Japan wasn't the same without me and he missed me very much *aww* ^u^ He came back bearing gifts. My boyfriend went to Shibuya 109 and saw Liz Lisa was having their 14th anniversary sale. He bought me the exclusive watch. He thought I needed one since I'm always asking what the time was. Good choice.



Here's the official pic from Liz Lisa's blog.

http://blog.crooz.jp/teamlizlisa/ShowArticle/?no=989

The box is so pretty. Love the design of the cake and 14th anniversary.


I'm just in love with this watch *u*//

The round watch face is lined with beautiful rhinestones. It such cute heart-shape charms inside and outside. What's so sweet is the watchband is shaped like a ribbon ^_^