Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mail from Beth

My lovely friend Beth sends me mail with nice gifts from Hawaii. These were gifts for separate occasions but decided to make a combine post. The Liz Lisa and contact lens were xmas/bday. The Sando de Panda gifts were from a time I made a post on facebook that I wanted these and Beth remembered ;__; so sweet. She also gave me eyeliners from Sephora.

Thank you Beth


* After I uploaded this.. just realized the contacts moved :/ 





 

Unfortunately these are 0.00 power circle lens. I need prescription lenses because I'm so blind. No need to worry because I can wear these on the days I wear my glasses. For the past couple of weeks, I've been wearing these circle lens and my glasses everyday. At first my classmates were like "You WEAR glasses?" I usually don't wear them at school but now with non-prescription lens it gives me a reason to. 

I'll post review pics soon!