Sunday, November 30, 2014

Birthday, Thanksgiving, Black Friday

New post, old date.
I didn't want this posted in December so I set the date it back in November.

Birthday
Another year old. Yay *sarcastic* I wasn't too happy celebrating this year. Since graduation, I'm still looking for a job. I got a few offers but it wasn't towards my major at the time so I wanted to keep looking. When it got closer to holiday season, I applied for mundane part-time jobs. No call-backs maybe cause I'm too over qualified? WTF! I shouldn't be picky anymore. I'll take anything at this point.



Thanksgiving
My family decided to celebrate turkey day on wednesday so they can start shopping at Macys thursday evening haha.. capitalism. Wednesday night, Sho and I stayed up til 4am playing. He was playing League of Legends while I was online browsing. Thursday, we woke up afternoon time, took shower and got ready to head over to Sho's parents place for Thanksgiving dinner. They don't celebrate with turkey. Sho's mother made steak :)

Sushi & Turkey. The good thing about Thanksgiving is we can combine both American tradition with our Japanese heritage. Parents are from Hawaii so gotta have that hawaiian macaroni salad. Don't forget the chicken katsu and beef teriyaki. LOL.




Black Friday
Sho and I told ourselves that we would stay home on black friday to conserve money but we became sooooooo bored so we decided to check the mall out haha. Strolling around the mall, I honestly thought the sales weren't great compared to last years. The stores weren't even as packed. Maybe everyone got their shopping done earlier in the morning? We passed by Bath & Body Works I saw their "Buy 3, get 3 free" poster. Damn! I was hooked. I'm a sucker for their Pocket Bac and soaps.



props for Sho for setting this so nice for me