Sunday, April 26, 2015

Decorative Eyelash - Dolly & Natural

fI'm leaving next month for vacation so I need to free up space on my phone. I will/need/must upload lost or forgotten posts. 

So back in 2013, I bought these eyelashes on sale from Yumetenbo (post). I don't know why I didn't use this earlier. I think I was saving it for an event but forgot to use it.


Product Information
Brand: Sho-BI
Name: Decorative Eyelash Dolly & Natural
Price: ¥399
Content: 1 pair

PACKAGING
Simple clear plastic packaging. Doesn't include glue.


EYELASH BAND & DESIGN


VOLUME & LENGTH
This is why I need good quality lashes cause I have so little to work with lol Volume check! Length check! I love the wing
 

BEFORE & AFTER


MY LOOK
  

Overall 3/3
Both lashes give a good length. I like how the top lashes give a nice wing. It creates a natural yet voluminous look for my eyes. I was hoping to buy more but when I checked back the link from where I bought it from, all the lashes were sold out :(