Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall 2011 = Reality Check

Yay. Its friday!

I survived the first week of school. I'm taking more than the usual amount of units.. 16units. I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my life and try to transfer to a 4 yr university. I've been "stuck" at JC for years because I don't know what to major in or which university to attend. It's my fault. I'm a sad case. For now, I'm studying Nursing cause I like helping people and I'm good at science but it isn't my passion. I would like to major in Japanese but where is that going to take me career wise in this bad economy. My boyfriend suggested that I major in CIS (computer information systems) because I like computers. Hmm.. we'll see.

My current schedule is..
Anatomy
Bowling 
Chinese 1
CIS (intro course)
Drugs & Alcohol in Society

It doesn't seem much but it's 15 units.

Also.. I need to renew my financial aid. Gah. Hate that process.