Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vassen Little Mermaid Seaweed Green

I purchased Vassen Little Mermaid Seaweed Green from Pinky Paradise. They were having a 25% off promotion on their Mermaid Series. I originally bought all 4 colors: violent, green, brown and blue but Pinky emailed saying the violent was temporary sold out. They said it would be available after 2 months. I wasn't going to wait so they refunded that portion of the bill.

Lens Info
Diameter: 14.5
Water content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year
Package: 1 contact lens case included


Color/Design: 5/5
Wow. I really like the mermaid series! The design is unique. I like the hint of blue and yellow. It's a good mixture of the colors. The green color still pops out even with my brown eyes.

Comfort: 5/5
42% water content. This is the most water content I've worn for circle lens. It's honestly really comfortable. I did not need to use eyedrops. I wore these for 8hrs.

Enlargement: 5/5
They do enlarge well for me especially when wearing my gyaru-inspired make-up.

Overall: 5/5
When I wear circle lens, people don't usually comment on my eyes but today a few people commented saying this pair suited me well. I can't wait to try the other colors from this series.


Lighting is terrible. Had to take photos with the bathroom light since I came home 10pm.
flash


flash