Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream

For all hair types

Eliminates frizz by blocking humidity. Weightlessly smoothes, conditions and tames frizzy, unmanageable hair. Free of silicones and heavy oils.

❤stops frizz. period
❤weightlessly blocks humidity
❤smooths & conditions
❤no silicone or oils


Usage: Generously coat, clean damp hair, from roots to ends. Style as usual.

I have thick, coarse, wavy/frizzy hair. Having dyed hair also makes it damaged. >_<

So I wanted to test the product out. On one side I used the product and the other side no product is used. I followed the directions and put it on my damp hair then I blow dried it out. This is the result.




The product did its job of keeping my frizz under control. Afterwards, I curled my hair and I liked how it turned out. Minimal amount of flyaway hairs. My hair even smells nice. A hint of floral.