Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Myglam Gloss

Photobucket wasn't working yesterday so I couldn't upload photos for upcoming posts. Been meaning to post items from Aug subscription of myglam during labor day weekend but was just so busy. I'm so behind on posts. It's not even funny.

I guess myglam produced their own lip gloss. First off, the packaging is average. A shiny hot pink box. The gloss I got is 02. The color is a red/hot pink color with a sweet watermelon scent. The gloss wand is a doe-foot applicator. The gloss consistency isn't sticky which I like. It has little sparkles so my lips shine in the light. I noticed other glam users got a lighter pink color. I wish I could try out that color as well. I'm pretty happy with this extra bonus item from myglam.

Product Info
❤ Glam Gloss 02
❤ .7ml/0.23 fl oz

Directions: For the ultimate luscious lip look, layer Glam Gloss over your favorite lip color or wear alone for gorgeous shine.