Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kanebo Milano Collection 2013 Face Up Powder

[Throwback post]
You girls will be seeing a lot of throwback posts unless otherwise noted. I just really need to upload ipsy glam bags, japan pictures and random hangouts before anything else. I also have 2 usbs with tons of pics from 2006 O_O stand by….

Moving on…

Sho's grandmother gave me this wonderful gift when I was in Japan last winter. Kanebo's Milano Collection Face Up Powder. Every year, Kanebo releases limited edition base and fragrances during the holiday season. It makes a great gift or another addition to your makeup collection.

I took these photos back in Jan '13 but didn't edit these until now. When I opened the gift, I was just in awe. Loved the packaging. The powder compact was so shiny and glamorous. 2013 theme was "Angel's Blessing" I forgot to do a swatch but now it's too late (used up).

I really miss Japan (▰˘︹˘▰)