Monday, March 24, 2014

Movie date

Movies

It's 3am here. I can't sleep so i downloaded blogger app onto crap Android phone. We'll see how this works. I usually like to blog/edit from computer but im too lazy to get out bed. I'll test this app since these pictures are on phone. Just saving a couple of steps.

Sho and I wanted to see The Wind Rises / 風立ちぬ for the longest time. Apparently Miyazaki said this was his final movie. We finally had the chance to sunday since I would be staying over his place in Irvine over the weekend. Next showing was at 3:25p at The District. I never been to that mall. Sho says it's nice. He's had lunch there with coworkers.

The movie was good. Very serious and non-fantasy like his previous movies because it's based on a real person.(´△`)

Afterwards, we ate an early dinner at one of the pizza joints nearby. As we were leaving, we passed by Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Sho wanted to go inside. Oh gawd. So much chocolate. My brain was like "must eat" (+。+). The girl even gave us samples. I ended up buying semi-sweet chocolate fudge for me and white chocolate and marshmallow rice crispy for Sho.

That's it for now. I wonder how this will look tomorrow. If this blogger app is good. I'll keep it for phone entries. Good night.

♥Sachiko


Posted via Blogaway