Friday, October 10, 2014

[Review] Premium Lash 203

I took these pictures during my stay at my bf's place in Irvine. Not much pictures cause it was over 100 degrees everyday. Whenever it's hot, I can't concentrate.




Product Info
Name: Premium Lash
Brand: Sho-Bi Series
No.: Angel Feather 203
Content: 2 pair
Price: $5.98



Packaging



Eyelash band & Design
The design looks kinda similar to 202 (post) the outer corners appear thicker and more feathery. Clear lash band (yes).


Volume & Length
Volume and length are visible towards the ends. Nothing much else is going on besides it being natural looking.



Overall 1/3 ★☆☆
I feel bad that I'm giving this brand low scores. Maybe I'm being too hard? I tried out 3 pairs lashes from Premium Series. They haven't been all that great. I'm assuming they are aiming for the natural look cause volume & length are at bare minimal. It seems work appropriate. Can barely tell I'm wearing falsies. Only problem is the lashes wear your eyes down making you look tired. I already look tired enough with my eye bags. No thank you. Oh and don't forget you gotta curl multiple times.


Check out other Premium Lash reviews.

Premium Lash 202 review
Premium Lash 201 review