Friday, June 5, 2015

Japan Trip 2015: Day 3 Tokyo Disney Sea

It's 2am. Needed to make a post from my recent Japan trip. 


I remember that I was feeling really sick this day. After I finished taking photos of the beautiful flowers in the front. I tripped and fell down :/ I dropped my phone and the screen cracked. Not shattered just a long crack across the top screen. It's not noticeable or anything. I don't plan on fixing it. Knowing Apple they'll release an iphone 7 next year.



After the sunset, it got extremely cold and windy. My cough was getting more intense and my feet were aching so I wanted to leave. We left the park around 8pm.

Sho took more pictures on his phone so I will update this again over the weekend adding his photos

Us dead on the subway ride home


Back home in Abiko, we had dinner at Mos Burger.