Friday, July 24, 2015

July 2015 Haul

I'm really behind on posts. This should've been posted earlier in July. Oh well. I haven't bought makeup in a while so decided to purchase some makeup at my local Japanese supermarket. I'll do some what of in-depth review on them separately.

Pictures taken with my iphone5s using Camera360 app




As if I didn't need any more eyelashes. I'm so behind on previous eyelash purchases.


I'm running low on eyeliner so I decided to buy Dolly Winks liquid eyeliner. I never tried this before so hope it's worth the hefty price.


I saw a customer buy two of these. She told me it's good and works so let's find out.


My eyebags have been looking crazy these days so let's glam them up haha.


Impulse purchase cause they were on sale for $4


Running low on pressed powder so bought L.A. Girl cause it was the cheapest.


I can't wait to try these out. I'm pretty impressed with myself for not buying more Dolly Wink eyelashes.