Monday, July 20, 2015

[Review] Vassen Rainbow Eyes Brownish Hazel

It's been over half a year since I bought circle lenses. I'm due for new ones. I wanted to get brown ones specifically for work so something natural-ish.





LENS INFO
Brand: Vassen Rainbow Eyes Brownish Hazel
Price: $23.90 USD
Diameter: 14.5mm/15.0mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year
My Perscription: 4.50
Extra: Comes with lens case
Where I bought: Pinky Paradise link


BEFORE & AFTER


THE LOOK


Color/Design: 3/3
 My eyes appear a lot lighter with a hint of yellow giving the hazel look. It blends well with my eyes. Could pass for natural eyes.

Comfort: 3/3
There was slight discomfort putting them in for the first time. Besides that, I wore these lenses every day this week for 8hrs. No problems.

Enlargement: 3/3
Definitely can notice enlargement. Love it.

Overall: 3/3
I bought the same series in Greyish Blue (post) but those didn't give my eyes much enlargement. I wonder if my eyes changed or if the Brownish Hazel ones just give better enlargement. The design matches to how real iris's look so I recommend these for natural everyday looks such school or work for people with dark eyes.