Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ami Goodbye Party

 *SAD* 

I met Ami (as well as other fabulous gals) at the grand opening of Shibuya La last year here. After that party, we just clicked. We started meeting each other up at local events. She's fun, smart, funny, and super nice. I really enjoyed her company. After high school, it was really hard making new girlfriends especially those interested in japanese fashion. I was happy to have met a girl like Ami.This month, she hit some hard times and had to move to Las Vegas. I was really sad because we were becoming so close. Although our time was short, I felt like I've known her for years. We'll try to visit each other every now and then. It's not the end of the world. Las Vegas is only 4 hours away and there is facebook to keep in touch hehe. I really hope she moves back to LA sometime in the future. Love you Ami 

hard to find friends like Ami :(((
Had dinner at BCD Tofu House in K-Town.
  

Afterwards, went to the The Grove Mall for dessert and walked to CVS for candy xD



Photo credit Ami