Wednesday, January 14, 2015

[Review] EOS Ice Green



LENS INFO
Brand: EOS
Price: $22.90 USD
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year
Extra: Comes with lens case
Where I bought: Pinky Paradise link


Cute orange piggy lens case


BEFORE & AFTER


THE LOOK




Color/Design : 3/3
I love the color it's fantastic haha. Nice faded green color The design is random. Can't really describe it but it does sort give my eyes an icy/cloudy look.

Comfort: 3/3
Worn for 8hrs I was fine. After 10hrs, I started getting a migraine, went away after I took these off.
*Don't wear circle lens for more than 8hrs!

Enlargement: 3/3
The diameter for these are bigger than Eclipse Pink but I feel like the Eclipse ones give more enlargement haha

Overall: 3/3
For some reason green really looks natural on me. It suits my hair color and skin complexion. I want to wear these everyday!