Sunday, January 25, 2015

Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes 07





Product Info
Brand: Canmake
Name: Perfect Stylist Eyes
Color: 07
Price: 780円

Packaging
The eyeshadow was wrapped using clear shrink wrap. The cover is pale pink with gold font labels: base, liner, topping jewel, natural style, bright style. Can complete two different looks.




Swatches 
The powder is quite smooth and creamy with a bit of shimmer.


HOW TO USE


WHAT I DID
Used A as the base, C for my lid, B & D for outer eye and E for under and corner eye.



HOW IT LOOKS


Overall, I really like all the colors and how I can create different looks. Daytime I can use the pink, then for nighttime add the brown. I do which the topping jewel was a little bit more pigmented.

Pros
- Cheap
- Versatile
- Smooth and pigmented


Cons
- Not available in US

Thanks for checking my blog!