Monday, February 23, 2015

[Life] Taking Back Sunday

So yesterday, I went walking around my neighborhood with Sho. I need to be more active instead of sitting at home.





My neighbors cherry blossom/sakura tree is blooming. So pretty!


When I got home, I got frustrated with the way I look. My round face looked even rounder after my workout. >_< I'm really serious trying to get back to my my high school weight (90lbs). I googled my ideal weight for my height.
Source: Health Discovery
 
According to this, my ideal weight is 100lb. I have a small frame so I should be 104-115. I'm currently 125lbs (Man, university and life hit me hard) so basically I'm overweight/obese?! HAHA. I'm going to do more cardio this week...
...

I haven't dyed my hair since July 2014. My dark roots were driving me crazy. Picked up Palty's Pure Natural.



BEFORE



AFTER



I only dyed the roots and I'm loving the results. No black roots for another 3 weeks or so.

Listening to: Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without the 'E'