Friday, February 20, 2015

Daiso Daily Eyelashes - Daily Cross Type A






Product Information
Brand: Daiso
Name: Daily Cross Type A
Material: Polyester
Price: $1.50
Content: 2 pairs


PACKAGING
Daiso always has cute packaging. Small black box with a thin plastic film outlining the letter A. I like the A being kira kira (sparkly). Directions are both in English and Japanese. Comes with two pairs of false eyelashes instead of one.


EYELASH BAND & DESIGN
Black eyelash band with the spine bing a bit stiff so you'll need to loosen it. The design has thick, long spikes with thin lashes criss crossing. The design almost looks like the Shisem eyelash review I did (post) but with this one has longer and more spiked.



VOLUME & LENGTH
I'm really impressed with the length and volume. I wasn't expecting it to be this dramatic which is a good thing for me cause you know I like dramatic eyelashes.



COMFORT
The ends of the eyelashes were kinda irritating my eyes but thats because I put it close to my inner lids. They didn't feel heavy on my eyes.


BEFORE & AFTER


MY LOOK



PROS
- Cheap $1.50
- Looks like the Shisem eyelash review I did but cheaper and with an extra pair!

CONS
- No glue
- Corners a bit irritating.

Overall: ★★★  3/3 SACHI STARS
I would definitely use these everyday. It looks pretty natural. I wish my real lashes did the same effect LOL.



THANKS FOR READING!

1 comment :

  1. Hi...which Daiso did u buy this? I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete