Monday, December 5, 2011

Express Sequin Sweater & Tank Top

I love Express. Their clothes are pricey but I love their classy look. During black friday, they had a 40% discount off their entire store until 12pm. The store was pretty empty so I took my time looking for clothing. By the time I was ready to purchase my items, the line was super long!!! They had 5 people attending the cashier and yet I still waited in line for an hour. I think by the time I got out of the store it was 3:40am. I was ready to pass out.

I bought this purple outfit for a christmas party that happens every year at my aunt's house. I love sparkly things so I bought a sequin sweater and matching tank top. The sequin doesn't come out good in pictures but this outfit is honestly gorgeous in person!!

Sweater: Original price: $79.90 -> Black friday discount: $47.94


Tank Top: Original price: $29.90 -> Black friday discount: $17.94


1 comment :