Monday, July 22, 2013

July Glam Bag & Make-up Look

I got my July Glam bag from Ipsy on friday late afternoon. Lighting wasn't good so took them saturday morning. My plan was to blog on saturday but I helped my bf with his blog instead. For this post, I'm going to combine the contents of this months glam bag along with a make-up look.


Almost the end of July but here's my July look from Ipsy Glam bag. The theme of July is "Beach Beauty".

Here's what I got:
❤ POP BeautyPouty Pop Crayon
❤ BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample
❤ COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer
❤ Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray
❤ Demeter Salt Air Perfume Oil Roll On









Product Info
Name: POP BeautyPouty Pop Crayon
Color: Fuchsia Flirt link
Weight: 3g/01.oz
Price: 6pk usually sold for $25 so around $4.16 per crayon
website: http://popbeautycosmetics.com/popus/index.html


Overall: 4/5
The texture of this is really smooth. Lots of pigment in it. It does smudge easily though. I really like this Barbie Pink color. I like applying one coat. Two coats make me look ridiculous lol


Product Info
Name: Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil
Scent: Salt Air link
Weight: .29 fl oz / 8.8ml
Price: $10.00
Website: http://www.demeterfragrance.com

Overall: 5/5
I thought I wouldn't like this because of the salt but it doesn't smell salty at all. it has a nice clean, fresh scent. The bottle is very easy to carry in your purse. Easy to apply because of the roller head. The oil is not too oil. It's just enough to keep your skin moist and soft.

Product Info
Name: Sexy Hair
Type: Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray  link
Weight:
Price: $18.95
Website: http://www.ulta.com/


Product Info
Name: COOLAMineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer
Type: Mineral Sunscreen link
Weight: .23 fl. oz/ 7ml
Price: $36
Website: http://www.coolasuncare.com


Overall: 5/5
I'm happy ipsy sent some facial moisturizer with SPF. It's crazy hot here in cali. I don't even stay out in the sun that long and my skin is already burning :( This kinda acts as a BB cream. It's unscented and not oily. It absorbs well into my skin. I would like to buy more of this.

Product Info
Name: BH Cosmetics
Type: California Collection Eyeshadow Sample
Price: $9.95 for full eyeshadow and blush palettes link
Website: http://www.bhcosmetics.com/


left to right: pic 1 San Francisco, pic 2 Malibu inner lid, pic 3 Hollywood outer lid.

Overall 4/5
Although these colors aren't super pigmented I still love the colors. The colors would work for day and night look. Liking this sample palette!


Here's my July Look using the products except the hair spray.