Monday, July 15, 2013

Sayuri's Gift

Happy Monday!
It's 3am in california. I'm a night owl which is why I always have puffy/baggy eyes. Anime Expo was last week and I've been meaning to make a post about the event but this is more important!

My best friend Sayuri came back from Tokyo recently. She was there for two weeks for an educational tour. She and 24 other students visited Sendai, Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, and Osaka. All the activities and places she visited sounded really exciting. It would be nice to do all the touristy things for once. They offer winter and summer session but you can only do the program once. So I must plan accordingly. I need to look more into the program.

Here's the omiyage/souvenir she got me. I really appreciate it. I'm so thankful for wonderful friends like her! ^o^////

WOWZA!! わあ、凄いですよ!


Yummy crackers!
Kit Kat Japan style. Sayuri bought kit hat from the different areas.
Liz Lisa Cosmetics. Will do a review!!
Diamond Lash & Kate eyeshadow. Will do a review!
Hello Kitty tote and case & Marie phone strap from Tokyo Disney!
Hello Kitty Phonestrap from Kyoto and Marie Phonestrap Tokyo Disney
Tokyo Skytree yumyums & Hello Kitty Skytree phone strap.
This was not part of the tokyo gift.
She just wanted to give me her unused eyelashes and MAC blush. ^^


What we ate together! :)

For lunch, we ate soft shell crab at Standing Room


For dinner, we drank ramune (yuzu and green apple flavor) and ate gyoza and ramen!