Saturday, July 27, 2013

Daiso Buys

Hello Everyone! I'm so happy it's the weekend. During the week, I couldn't blog as much as I wanted to because I had to help clean my parents rental property. Someone moved out wednesday so I had to be around the place to let people in (electrician, plumber, etc) during the week to check/fix things so the new tenant can move in. It didn't seem like I had much work to do cause the maids generally did all work the day before. I just had to steam vacuum the living room and scrub the shower doors in one of the bathrooms. I worked from 9am-1pm. My mom bought me bento and gave me $200 for cleaning. I'm gonna buy some new Liz Lisa stuff soon.


Here's some Daiso stuff I bought the other day. I love the big bows. I thought it would look well with some of the clothes I have.



My face is getting so chubby. Haven't worked out since summer started. x_x
The top I'm wearing is Liz Lisa. I got it from the winter fukuburo :)