Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Liz Lisa Fukubukuro/LuckyBags

2014 is just a couple days away and this post is a year late. I came back from Japan after the first week of year 2013. I remember spring semester was going to start the following week and was trying to recover from jet lag. I don't know why I didn't post this or any of my Tokyo winter trip pictures throughout the year. I probably was either too busy or forgot about this post.

I HAVE to post this before I get the 2014 lucky packs 

I know everyone already posted their 2013 but here is my post lol better now than two years late? 
This is just a Liz Lisa lucky bag post. I will post my other shopping adventures in other posts!



WARNING! PICTURE HEAVY!
JANUARY 1, 2013
Harajuku starts their lucky bags Jan 1 while everyone else Jan 2

I remember waking up at 8am trying to get to Harajuku when the shops would open at 10-11am
Sho went to Bape store to wait in their lucky bag line.



They were selling the lucky packs outside of the store. 


Liz Lisa Lucky Bag pamphlet


Here are some of items you could get…items in the pictures aren't guaranteed.


2 hours later
TADA!!~
I bought 2 small bostons and 2 big totes.

While I was waiting for Sho to come back, I saw my friend Elly! I recognized her purple hair! She bought two of each lucky bags! O_O
Took a picture together with my purchases.


I waited 30mins more minutes and Sho came back with no lucky packs. He was quite mad at Bape store. Apparently they made everyone wait in one line but after 2 hours it turned out to be the wrong line and everything was already sold out. People were pissed and yelling at the workers.


Sorry for the crap photos. I took them back in Jan. I should've re-took them. ^^;;;;
Time for the revealing!


Royal Rose Big Tote 10,000yen


5 items + a bonus item + bag= 7 total :D
1 COAT
1 TOP
1 SKIRT
1 DRESS
1 POUCH
1 BONUS ITEM
1 LUCKY BAG


Brown Coat

Floral Dress


Plaid Skirt Top

Floral Pouch

Bonus item: necklace!




Royal Rose Boston 5,000yen


3 items + bag = 4 items total
1 SWEATER
1 DRESS
1 INNER BOTTOMS
1 LUCKY BAG

Sweater


Floral Dress

Inner shorts


Sweet Ribbon Big Tote 10,000yen


5 items + 1 bonus + lucky bag 7 items :D


Brown Coat

Dress


 Floral Top


Brown shorts

Pink Pouch


BONUS ITEM: headband

Sweet Ribbon Boston 5,000yen

3 items + lucky bag = 4 total :)
1 SWEATER
1 TOP
1 INNER SHORTS

Sweater


Inner Shorts


White flower top


Overall:
Only the Sweet Ribbon Big Tote items matched the pamphlet. I would've liked to get the Royal Rose Big Tote items or at least get a white coat cause I have two similar brown coats but I guess the white sweater will suffice. I also got duplicate inner shorts >_< . I'm pretty happy with the bags. They are great quality and I can use them daily.

UPDATE!
I got an email this morning from Vent saying they shipped out my lucky bags. I'm very excited!!

Thank you for checking my post!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Sachiko! I wish to line for the Liz Lisa luggage this coming january, would you know how early I should go to guarantee I get one?>< and if they sell it in harajuku or if I have to go shibuya?

    Rina

    ReplyDelete