Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Gal Xmas Party


Merry Christmas


December 14 2013
Michi hosted a Gal/Gyaru Christmas Party.
 ✰ Meet at Michi's house
 ✰ Walk around Candy Cane Lane
 ✰ Dinner
 ✰ Party
 ✰ Sleepover
I missed last years gyaru party because I was in Tokyo so I was very excited to see the girls again ^o^/ Michi told us beforehand that she was making a xmas goodie bag so each of us had to buy a gift for each girl and bring food. I went to daiso and bought pomegranate facial masks and then drove to Mitsuwa to buy a xmas cake. The party started at 5pm and google maps said it'll take me about an hour to get there. I left the house around 4pm but traffic on the freeway was bad and ending arriving at 6pm >o<'' Luckily everyone else was arriving late because of traffic. There was supposed to be 15 girls but some couldn't come due to work or transportation issues. A couple of us girls sleepover which meant drinking more and getting to know each other more on a personal level.



Adri, Dani, Cindy, Victoria & Nino

w/  Hiromi
peace

w/ Nino
w/ Tricia
she's too adorable!
Adri, Nino, Dani
Michi & Tricia
Nino sent me this pc ^_^
w/ Michi
fun times
Toast
Getting a little drunk w/ Nino
Para Para Dancing
Went around Michi's neighborhood to view the xmas lights on Candy Cane Lane.

group pic
haha selfie

After some girls left, I totally forgot the cake I bought in Michi's fridge. With the remaining girls, we took some pics! Michi served us huge slices. Yum!


Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!