Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ayumi Hamasaki 15th Anniversary x ISM Shampoo/Conditioner Set

If you girls/guys know me, I'm a huge fan of Ayumi Hamasaki since 1999. I haven't had the time to update the "AYU" section of my blog yet >.<  I have tons & tons of merchandise.. I posted some on my personal fb but yeah anything Ayumi Hamasaki I just have to buy! My friends call me Ayutaku. Ayumi fan + Otaku obsession = Ayutaku. My room is plastered with her posters, calendars, magazines cutouts dating back year 2000. 

ISM did a collaboration with Ayumi Hamasaki. If you purchase the set, you get a Ayu clear file. Wahh. She's so pretty >.<  My plan was to buy two sets. One set to personally use and the other set to display. (Yeah, I'm a crazy fan). Money became an issue as I bought items during Penderie debut at full price (post here).





Product Info
Name: ISM Salon Quality Haircare Shampoo & Treatment
Size: 600ml
Scent: Sugar Coconut
Price: 3,780 円 or 1,890 円 separately
Availability: SOLD OUT


Promo images
Where I bought: http://shop.mu-mo.net/

ISM uses famous gyaru models to advertise ^O^/

Model talk + CM Making + TV CM

TV CM




Sorry for crappy photos. I'm seriously hating this gloomy weather. It's been like this for a few weeks now. Not a good time to take blog pics.

Ayu clear file! It appears glossy because of the plastic wrapping.

Overall:
At first I thought the shampoo felt a little different because it was less foamy and more creamer. I then found out it was because there is no silicone in it. Silicone-based products make your hair smoother but leaves residue making your limp and harder to style. Having dyed hair your hair will fade quickly. When I switched to using ISM's silicone-free shampoo, at first my hair was dry and would get tangled very easily. After a month of using it, my hair looked straighter, less-frizzy and had more volume. The deep treatment conditioner really helped my hair become smoother and less-frizzy.
I totally recommend ISM. Even though this particular set is sold out. There are other sets to choose from. Just give it a month or two so you can detox your hair of silicone. :)