Thursday, May 22, 2014

Geo Plum WT-C24 Brown

Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I last did a circle lens review. Thanks to Beth and her amazing gift (post), I now have new lenses to review. As I said in that post, the lens power is 0.00. I'm like practically blind (power 4.50) so I need to wear glasses with these babies.

Since it was a gift, I didn't want to bother asking where, when and how much she bought theses lenses so I searched goofle based on the serial number and got the lens information from PinkyParadise.com





Color/Design: 3/3
Looks like a sunflower design. The brown color really matches my natural eye color.


Comfort: 3/3
Very comfortable. No problems.


Enlargement: 3/3 Love 15mm lens :)


Overall: 3/3 I hardly take pictures with my glasses only because of stupid glare. I wish I had a higher nose bridge like westerners so my glasses don't fall off >.< The color works well with my hair color. With the glasses one, you can't really tell I'm wearing circle lens unless you're up close in my face. This and my brown mermaid lens (here) are my favorite :)


Natural Light
Sunlight