Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Simple Brown Glasses/Megane Look

I'm behind on posts from over a year and I keep putting some posts before others. Argh. I wish I was more motivated in being a daily blogger like back when I was in high school but in those days I was bitching more about my sister than discussing makeup.

Anyways, I wanted to try something new and do simple makeup tutorials. I know I did makeup looks with my ipsy bags but it wasn't really a tutorial.

disclaimer: I'm no makeup professional but I love makeup. Some looks may not work for others. I just hope you girls can learn and enjoy.

So my friend Beth gave me a few circle lenses as a gift (post). The lenses have 0.00 power. I wear 4.50. I already did a review on Geo Plum Brown lenses (post) with a pic of me wearing glasses on so I decided to re-do that makeup look.




Geo Plum WT-C24 Brown
♥ Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad Eye Shadow 002 Smokey Brun
Maybelline Volum'Express The Mega Plush Mascara
♥ Revlon Colorstay 001 Black Noir
♥ Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler