Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it's Christmas! It honestly doesn't feel like it for me. When I woke up this morning, I wasn't excited to run downstairs to open presents. Just feels like a normal day. Not sure why. Anyways, I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas spending time with loved ones.

I didn't do much today. I just did some last minute packing before I headed over to my boyfriends for Christmas dinner. On the way over, I stopped over to a Japanese bakery to pick up cake. Boyfriend's mother made yakiniku. Wha so good! I stuffed myself. Then spend the rest of the night watching Season 1 of 30 Rock. My flight to Tokyo leaves at 3pm but I need to leave the house at 11am. Holiday rush. It's going to be super crowded at LAX.

Oh yeah here are my nails for today!
I bought this from Daiso on Monday for $1.50