Monday, January 23, 2012

Diet update

So I started dieting a week ago. I'm keeping a food journal on the side. I'm wondering if I should also post it on my blog. Not sure though cause some days I just eat the same bland food and it's kinda boring lol.

Last week, I was doing alright. I'm seeing my personal trainer, Lori, two times a week instead of one. Still eating a bowl of salad before eating my regular meal. I gotta say, eating a bowl of salad really fills you up! By the time I finish my salad, I barely touch my regular meal. I stopped eating fast food and drinking soda *cries* It's for the best!

On friday, I did go out for lunch with Sayuri. Sweet potato pizza, salad & chicken wings. Uh-oh. Ate the salad first then had 2 slices of pizza and 2 chicken wings. Afterwards, we went to the mall and walked around so we probably burned off some calories. HA!