Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mail from Beth

I received my x-mas present from Beth a while back.. before christmas.

What I got:
Huge black bow
Hello Kitty pin
Hello Kitty musubi phone charm
Christmas card & ❤



I'm so lucky to have a nice friend like her. I sent out her christmas present very late but I'm glad she got it.


If you're wondering what I bought her...
I bought her a limited edition headband from Chubby Bunny & and fake eyelashes and of course a letter, xmas card, and holiday photo.

Oh yes.. Here's me with the huge bow!

3 comments :

  1. Awww! The huge bow looks so cute on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I didn't realize the bow would be so big but it suites you, you look adorable wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable!! Is the bow any heavy?? It's so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete