Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Laura Mercier Concealer

The Sephora store near me doesn't sell my Time Balm concealer anymore but it's still available to purchase online :( Lame! I didn't want my driving to go to waste so I asked the employee to give me the next best concealer. She tried two concealers on me. Secret Concealer and Secret Camouflage. I chose the Secret Concealer because I wanted to not only cover my freckles but also my dark circles. Plus it's creamy for my winter dry skin. The other concealer, Secret Camouflage, didn't provide enough coverage and it was too much of a hassle to blend.
Price: $22.00


2 comments :

  1. I'm waiting for my order from Sephora to come in the mail, and I'm getting the Time Balm concealer too! I got it just because Jen from Frmheadtotoe was raving about one of their blushes, but since it was out I wanted to try something else from the line and saw the good reviews for the concealer. If Sachiko uses it though, it must be good! You always look so flawless in your photos! ^^ Do you think you prefer the Time Balm or this Laura Mercier better though?? I've been wanting to try LM products recently too, it's just a bit pricey for me :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Time Balm since 2008. Not sure why they would stop selling a good product at the store. I honestly prefer Time Balm.
    1) Price is cheaper.
    2) Does the same coverage.
    3) Has way more product inside. Can last for months.

    I wish I had flawless skin. I have freckles and dark circles but you can't tell cause Time Balm does a good job. LOL. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete