Monday, January 9, 2012

Weight Issues

Eff.. this eye infection. I wanna go out!~

...
Anyways...

Everyone's typical new years resolution is weight loss. I'm going through some weight issues. I gained like 5lbs this winter break. All the yummy x-mas and new years food. I could not help it. My face got chubbier and now I have a belly. My boyfriend's like "you better start working out"(ノД`)・゜・。

Today, I watched Mecha Ike short for "Mecha Mecha Iketeru". Japanese comedian Okamura Takashi wanted to do a comeback collaboration with Exile to be Okaxile. LOL. The last time he did the collab was 4 years ago. Now he's fat and the members told him he would have to lose weight first before he can perform. He was on a strict 30 day diet along with dance practice and intense workouts. He went from a BMI 26% to BMI 20%. The show totally motivated me to workout and diet again. Must work out. Wish me luck!


1 comment :

  1. nyah~
    i also gained weight (not only during the winter holidays, i continuously work on gaining x'D)
    but my BF tries to cheer me up & pats my belly. haha

    i need more motivation... lol

    ReplyDelete