Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August MyGlam Bag

I'm moving in the dorms tomorrow! I'm not done packing but I want to make a post before I go back to packing all night.

Today I'll be sharing my August subscription to myglam. It came with another mesh bag. It's orange with a pink zipper. The flyer illustration is drawn by Michelle Phan. It's beautiful. I just wished the mesh bag was as beautiful. This month's bag included 6 items! I'm assuming they gave out an extra one as saying thanks for being a subscriber (hence the thank you note). I'll try my best to review the following products this week. I'm busy everyday with student orientations. Oh yeah, the theme this month is "Endless Summer".


What I got:
❤ Eclos Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
❤ Eclos Cellular Activator Facial Serum
❤ Demeter Roll on Perfume Oil - Dragon Fruit
❤ Salty Glama-ZOIDI Eye Shadow
❤ Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color - Ringmaster